I’ve been in love with the concept of adorning the body since I was a child. It’s a truly beautiful act of creation that has had different applications across nearly every culture throughout the entire history of mankind.
Even today it holds meaning in many forms. It can be a rite of passage, a reclamation of your body, a moment of instant gratification, an unbreakable bond of friendship, an unforgettable memory, or that extra boost of confidence when you leave looking and feeling 100%. Whatever reason, I’m here to help make this a safe and beautiful experience for you.
- Piercing since 2010
- Member of The Association of Professional Piecers (APP)
- Seminar Instructor at the Annual APP Conference
- Annual Attendee at Both APP Camp an APP Conference
- BBP/CPR Certified
- All disposable/Single Use Everything
- Free-Hand Piercing Technique
- Tool Free (No Clamps)