- Before piercing, it is recommended to get a good night’s sleep, eat a well balanced meal, and be well hydrated. -We look forward to working with you – thank you for scheduling!
- Agreeing below I will induce Nine Moons Piercing LLC to pierce me, and in consideration of its doing so, I hereby release Nine Moons Piercing LLC and its employees, affiliates, subcontractors, and agents from all manner of liabilities, claims, actions, and demands in law or in equity, which I or my heirs have or might have now or hereafter by reason of complying with my request to be pierced.
- I fully understand that any employee or agent of Nine Moons Piercing LLC when performing body piercings, does not act in the capacity of a medical professional. The suggestions made by an employee or agent of Nine Moons Piercing LLC are just suggestions, they are not meant to be construed as or to be substituted for advice from a medical professional.
- I understand I will be pierced using appropriate instruments, materials, and techniques. To ensure proper healing of my piercing I agree to follow the aftercare instructions until healing is complete. I understand that piercings can take 6 months or more to heal, and that I am requested to stop by for a check up or jewelry consultation around 6 weeks of healing. I hereby assume full responsibility for the aftercare and cleanliness of my piercing. I understand that by having this piercing performed, I am making a permanent change to my body and no claims have been made regarding the ability to undo the changes made. I understand and accept any potential risks including scarring, infection, and any other issues that may arise from being pierced.
- I understand that agreeing below that I am at least 18 years of age or older. I further understand that, if I give false information or produce false documents stating my name and / or age to be other than correct, I am liable for prosecution.
- Due to the concern and outbreak of COVID 19 we have extra safety practices in place to protect our staff and clients. You must adhere to all things listed below, or we reserve the right to refuse service.
The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization. COVID-19 is extremely contagious and is believed to spread mainly from person-to-person contact. As a result, federal, state, and local governments and federal and state health agencies recommend social distancing and have, in many locations, prohibited the congregation of groups of people. Nine Moons Piercing (“the Studio”) has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19; however, the Studio cannot guarantee that you will not become infected with COVID-19. Further, attending the Studio could increase your risk of contracting COVID-19. By electronically accepting this agreement, I acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that I may be exposed to or infected by COVID-19 by attending the Studio and that such exposure or infection may result in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, and death. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 at the Studio may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, Studio employees, volunteers, and program participants and their families. I voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any injury to myself (including, but not limited to, personal injury, disability, and death), illness, damage, loss, claim, liability, or expense, of any kind, that I may experience or incur in connection with my attendance at the Studio. On my behalf, I hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the Claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. I understand and agree that this release includes any Claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the Studio, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in any Studio procedure.